"One should faithfully and lovingly support the installation of My Deity, and individually or in cooperation with others one should work for the construction of Krishna conscious temples and cities as well as flower gardens, fruit gardens and special areas to celebrate My pastimes." Lord Sri Krishna (Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.11.34-41)
For any details, please contact us at - email@example.com
Donation Help Line No : +91 - 88700 16108, +91 - 96556 26108 (Salem)
Policies for Acceptance of Donations
- We accept donations from corporate donors, private foundations & individuals from any part of the world.
- No donation is too large or too small, however, due to administrative costs involved in the collection, only donations above Rs. 501 will be collected online through this site.
- Whereas all donations are welcome, for statutory and legal reasons in compliance with the laws in India, we need to have your name and address with each donation made by you.
- Where applicable, please submit your Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) [for donations above Rs 10,000/- made within India]
- Please make sure that you give the correct personal information along with each donation.
- Please note that we do not accept any anonymous donations.
- All Cash donations are to be given only to our Accounts Department.
- Please do not give cash donations to any other person unless otherwise authorised by us.
- Donations may be made by Cheques / Demand Drafts / Credit Cards / Bank Transfers.
- All Indian residents are eligible for tax benefits for their contributions under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Refund Policy for donations
- Dear donors, please note that we will not be able to refund any donations made online through the payment gateway.
Temple ProjectDonating within India: If you live within India, you can deposit donations at any branch of YES Bank throughout India. Here are the account credentials
A/c Name: ISKCON
A/c No: 007994600000156
IFSC Code: YESB0000079
- " ISKCON " Should be the name for Cheques / Drafts / Money Order / Pay Order and kindly send to us in the below address.
ISKCON Prasadam SevaDonating within India: If you live within India, you can deposit donations at any branch of YES Bank throughout India. Here are the account credentials
A/c Name: ISKCON Prasadam Seva
A/c No: 007994600000168
IFSC Code: YESB0000079
- " ISKCON Prasadam Seva " Should be the name for Cheques / Drafts / Money Order / Pay Order and kindly send to us in the below address.
- You can now also donate through Credit Cards through our "Online Donation" Facility.
- Select any one of the services Listed in the next page for Online Donations. All transactions are through Verisign Secured Servers, with the additional security of your card details being entered directly on the Banks' server. Hence this Transaction is fully secured.
- You can also send your donations through Cheques / Money Order / Pay Order / Cash. (Please read our donation policy before donating in cash).
The instrument can be sent to us at the Address mentioned belowSri Sri Radha Gokulananda Temple,
ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness)
Hare Krishna Land
Salem - 636012
Tamil Nadu - INDIA
+91 - 88700 16108
+91 - 96556 26108
We accept online donations through the secured server. To Donate click on the button below.