We accept online donations
through the secured server of ICICI Bank
For any details, please contact us at - email@example.com
Donation Help Line No : +91 - 94421 32258 (Salem)
Contact Person : Citta Hari Dasa
- You can now also donate through Credit Cards through our "Online Donation" Facility.
- Select any one of the services Listed in the next page for Online Donations. All transactions are through Verisign Secured Servers, with additional security of your card details being entered directly on the Banks' server. Hence this Transaction is fully secured.
- You can also send your donations through Cheques / Money Order / Pay Order / Cash. (Please read our donation policy before donating in cash).
- Cheques / Drafts / Money Order / Pay Order should be given in the name of "ISKCON Salem" - and should be payable at Salem - Tamil Nadu - India.
The instrument can be sent to us at the Address mentioned below
Sri Sri Radha Gokulananda Temple,
ISKCON (International Society for Krsna Consciousness)
Hare Krishna Land
Salem - 636012
Tamil Nadu - INDIA
Policies for Acceptance of Donations
- We accept donations from corporate donors, private foundations & individuals from any part of the world.
- No donation is too large or too small, however, due to administrative costs involved in collection, only donations above Rs. 501 (Approx. US $ 12) will be collected online through this site.
- Whereas all donations are welcome, for statutory and legal reasons in compliance with the laws in India, we need to have your name and address with each donations made by you.
- Where applicable, please submit your Income Tax Permanent Account number (PAN) [for donations above Rs 10,000/- made within India]
- Please make sure that you give the correct personal information along with each donation.
- Please note that we do not accept any anonymous donations.
- All Cash donations are to be given only to our Accounts Department.
- Please do not give cash donations to any other person unless otherwise authorised by us.
- Donations may be made by Cheques / Demand Drafts / Credit Cards / Bank Transfers.
- All Indian residents are eligible for tax benefits for their contributions under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
"One should faithfully and lovingly support the installation of My Deity, and individually or in cooperation with others one should work for the construction of Krsna conscious temples and cities as well as flower gardens, fruit gardens and special areas to celebrate My pastimes." Lord Sri Krishna (Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.11.34-41)
You can also donate towards other projects in folowing ways
Donating within India:
- Monthly sponsorships: You can become a monthly sponsor in our Prasdam Seva program in Tamil Nadu, India. If you would like to help sponsor for Prasdam seva or Temple maintenance or Preaching, please mention the same in the "Service Name" before contributing. You can also sponsor the prasadam for our weekly Sunday feast program.
- One Time Donations: Besides monthly sponsorships, you can give a one time donation towards any of the temple activities. Inform us about the details of the seva, and if the contribution is being made in memory of a family member.
If you live within India, you can deposit donations at any branch of ICICI Bank throughout India.
Here is the account credentials A/c Name: ISKCON A/c No: 611901076924.